Just when I thought I had to wait for Cyber Monday to get the best deals, Sephora sends me an alert for their Holiday Bonus Event! Sephora sales like this one don’t come around often so I’m PUMPED and ready to shop for gifts and stock up on all my essentials. Overwhelmed by all the choices? That’s why you have lunatics like me to sift through everything for you. So don’t worry, I’ve got you covered! Here’s the lowdown…
- Rouge members can receive 20% off all purchases 11/1 – 11/11 with code HOLIDAYSAVE.
- VIB members can receive 15% off all purchases 11/7 – 11/11 with code HOLIDAYSAVE.
- Beauty Insider Members can receive 10% off all purchases 11/7 – 11/11 with code HOLIDAYSAVE.
- (Some inclusions apply)
Here are some great gift ideas I’m browsing…
- NARS Mini Blush & Balm Set
- Olaplex Holiday Hair Fix Set
- Charlotte Tilbury Luxury Eyeshadow Palette
- Tartelette In Bloom Clay Eyeshadow Palette
- Marc Jacobs Decadence Perfume
- Charlotte Tilbury Gift of Pillow Talk Lips
- Fresh Black Tea Shop Gift Set
Here are all my essentials I’m stocking up on while on sale that I can NOT live without:
- Marc Jacobs Decadence Perfume – Possibly my favorite perfume of all time, especially for the colder months! Smells super sultry, a little sweet, not at all old ladyish. People always stop me to ask what I’m wearing and 9/10 times, this is the answer!
- Amika Perk Up Dry Shampoo – One of my ABSOLUTE favorite dry-shampoos. Smells like a dream and makes my hair feel totally clean, even after I’ve hit Orange Theory! Even though I have a bottle right now, I use it ALL the time so I always stock up during sales.
- Lancome CLS Booster XL Super-Enhancing Mascara Base – This lash primer has been a total game changer for me. I apply it right before my regular mascara and it adds length and volume for DAYS. It’s an item that I tried to ignore for a while but caved, and now…I’m hooked. Not sure how I ever lived without it, but now I’m never going back! It seriously looks like I have lash extensions whenever I wear it.
- Lancome Monsieur Big Mascara – I’ve been really into this mascara lately! I love its consistency, it hasn’t been clumping at all, and it works SO well paired with the lash primer.
- Marc Jacobs Le Créme Lipstick in Cream & Sugar – This color looks soooo dreamy and it’s literally always sold out in the store! So I’m excited to finally get it in the mail because it was actually in stock online. It’s seemed like the perfect like-your-lip-but-better nude to polish off your look.
- Buxom Full-On Plumping Cream Gloss – I used to have this gloss and lost it! So upsetting, I know. But seeing as I’m getting a discount…I think it’s time I come to terms with the fact that my lost tube may be gone forever. Time to repurchase! Such a great basic gloss that you can wear alone or layer on top of a lipstick. And it’s plumping!
- IT Cosmetics CC Cream – This foundation is seriously the best for every day. It provides buildable coverage so you can put it on light enough to look like your skin, or apply more heavily to cover up blemishes. I apply it with a beauty blender but you can totally use your fingers! It also has 50+ SPF to protect you from harmful rays as you go about your day.
- Giorgio Armani Luminous Silk Foundation – Hands down the greatest foundation of all time. I even brought this with me on my wedding day because there was nothing else I trusted and certainly didn’t want that to be the day I tried something new. It never cakes, looks totally natural, and provides a better coverage than your typical CC cream or tinted moisturizer, but light enough that you could wear it every day if you’re into a full coverage foundation on the daily. It’s pricey, so I definitely restock when I have a discount code. I use shade 7.5, darker than my usual because I like to match it to the rest of my body post self-tanner.
- Nars Creamy Radiant Concealer – My tried and true concealer for years. It cancels out my dark circles (I use shade Custard) and brightens up my whole under-eye area. I also use it where ever I have a blemish and no matter the flaw, it stands NO chance against this bad boy. You’ll want a setting powder to lock it in all day and it really will last!
- Isle of Paradise Self Tanning Drops – These are so, so great, especially in the colder months where there’s no chance you’re getting your tan on. They’re super easy to use and don’t make me break out like other self tanners have. The color is super natural (I use shade dark) and there’s no funky smell. I like to use about 6-7 drops mixed in with a little bit of my moisturizer for a truly natural glow. Every time I use them somebody asks me if I was at a beach. (I lie and say yes. JK I totally admit I’m a fraud.)
- Tartelette In Bloom Clay Eyeshadow Palette – The prettiest, versatile, yet most simple eyeshadow palette there ever was. I use these shades regularly to create subtle everyday looks, smoky eyes, and everything in between.
- Stila Stay All Day Liquid Eye Liner – I typically use eyeliner gel to line my eyes, but lately I’ve been trying liquid liners again and have been really into this one! Best part about it…it’s waterproof so it won’t run down your face – no raccoons here!
Leave a Reply