If you haven’t already heard, Sephora is having their summer bonus event! So get your shopping carts and wallets ready because it’s time to stock up on all your essentials, as well as those splurge items you’ve been eyeing! Here’s the lowdown on how it works…
- Rouge members can receive 20% off all purchases 8/19 – 8/27 with code SUMMERSAVE.
- VIB members can receive 15% off all purchases 8/20 – 8/27 with code SUMMERSAVE.
- See website for more details and exclusions.
What kind of a member are you? Well, your membership status depends on how much you spend annually at Sephora. It’s super easy to become a member and it’s totally free! You don’t have to sign up for a credit card or sell a kidney. They just ask for basic information to sign you up for events, discounts, birthday rewards, etc. TRUST me, it’s worth it! So if you are not yet a Beauty Insider…get on it!
Here’s what I’m buying!
- Amika Perk Up Dry Shampoo – One of my ABSOLUTE favorite dry-shampoos. Smells like a dream and makes my hair feel totally clean, even after I’ve hit Orange Theory! Even though I have a bottle right now, I use it ALL the time so I always stock up during sales.
- Lancome CLS Booster XL Seuper-Enhancing Mascara Base – This lash primer has been a total game changer for me. I apply it right before my regular mascara and it adds length and volume for DAYS. It’s an item that I tried to ignore for a while but caved, and now…I’m hooked. Not sure how I ever lived without it, but now I’m never going back! It seriously looks like I have lash extensions whenever I wear it.
- Lancome Monsieur Big Mascara – I’ve been really into this mascara lately! I love its consistency, it hasn’t been clumping at all, and it works SO well paired with the lash primer.
- Buxom Full-On Plumping Cream Gloss – I used to have this gloss and lost it! So upsetting, I know. But seeing as I’m getting a discount…I think it’s time I come to terms with the fact that my lost tube may be gone forever. Time to repurchase! Such a great basic gloss that you can wear alone or layer on top of a lipstick. And it’s plumping!
- IT Cosmetics CC Cream – This foundation is seriously the best for every day. It provides buildable coverage so you can put it on light enough to look like your skin, or apply more heavily to cover up blemishes. I apply it with a beauty blender but you can totally use your fingers! It also has 50+ SPF to protect you from harmful rays as you go about your day.
- Giorgio Armani Luminous Silk Foundation – Hands down the greatest foundation of all time. I even brought this with me on my wedding day because there was nothing else I trusted and certainly didn’t want that to be the day I tried something new. It never cakes, looks totally natural, and provides a better coverage than your typical CC cream or tinted moisturizer, but light enough that you could wear it every day if you’re into a full coverage foundation on the daily. It’s pricey, so I definitely restock when I have a discount code. I use shade 7.5, darker than my usual because I like to match it to the rest of my body post self-tanner.
Giving these a try…
- Tarte Tartelette Eyeshadow Palette in Bloom Clay – I’ve heard awesome things about this palette and I can’t wait to try it. I have a hard time finding eyeshadow palettes that I feel have colors I’d actually use aside from the 2-3 basics, but this one…I truly think I will use all of them! And I love that it has a mix of shimmer and matte colors!
- Stila Stay All Day Liquid Eye Liner – Again, I’ve never heard a bad thing about this product. I typically use eyeliner gel to line my eyes, but lately I’ve been trying liquid liners again and have been really into it. Can’t wait to test this one out! Oh, and it’s waterproof so it won’t run down your face – no raccoons here!
- Marc Jacobs Le Créme Lipstick in Cream & Sugar – This color looks soooo dreamy and it’s literally always sold out in the store! So I’m excited to finally get it in the mail because it was actually in stock online. It’s seemed like the perfect like-your-lip-but-better nude to polish off your look.